It is designed to equip students with a range of sports journalism and broadcast media skills to maximize their employability upon graduation.
By the end of studying program the student will gain the following skills:
- Compiling news stories
- Covering matches and compiling match reports
- Composing meaningful and thoughtful features
- Blogging for sports journalism
- Previewing games and fixtures
- Writing opinion pieces
- Public Relations and Audience Strategies in Sports
- Digital Sports Journalism
- sport communication focus on print, broadcast and digital media, as well as aspects of sports and competition.
- sports writing or sports radio show hosting.
- Sports announcing
- Marketing for sports
- Sports Broadcast media basics and analysis