T.V News Anchor Course
- Presenting to camera basics
- TV Presenting Tips & Techniques
- Autocue/Teleprompter Training
- Vocal Delivery
- Interview/ Screen test Technique
- Script Writing
- Talk Back, Earpiece Training
- Examples of anchors work and detailed analysis of their styles
- On-air Essentials
- TV Behavior control in front of the camera
- Time management.
- Manage accidents that pop up on live broadcast.
- Body language skills
- Common mistakes in TV presenting
This course is 25 studying hours 3 sessions per week
Short Summery about our Instructor:
Lina Zahr Eddine is a Lebanese news presenter and talk show host.Lina started her career in early 1997 She worked in NBN, a Lebanese TV as a reporter & radio news presenter. In 2002, she moved to AlJazera news TV in Doha,Qatar
In June 2012, she began to work in Al Mayadeen, a pan-Arab television channel in Lebanon. She resigned on 24 November 2019, during the 2019–20 Lebanese protests.